Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Cross Country

WALT we are learning to set goals and how we can achieve them


In cross country my goals is to run at a good paced
 and to run without stoping 
my next goal is to 9 laps without stoping at all my next goal is to eat healthy food and drink. my nex goal is to come 3 in cross country.

Reflection: it was hard to run six lap
without stoping.


Reflection: it was esay to run for 3 laps without stoping


Qeustion do you like cross country why do you like it. 

2 comments:

  1. hi charlie zav here i thnk its bad that they made cross country posponed soo dumb right i think that you had some really good vocab : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow charlie I think you have some good information but next time you shoul check for some mistakes.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.