Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

prodigy

Walt we are learning about maths in fun and interesting ways. 

I like prodigy because you can fight pets and when I play I play with my friends. I like to battle other people online and this is my question. What do you like about prodigy. 

To find the answer I had to click to place 6 and 13 on the number line my answer was 6 and 13
which shape has more vertices a or b I went for a the answer was a to.
which shap has fewer sides and I picked b and the answer was b

6 comments:

  1. wow that looks like a fun way to learn maths for you charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice maths charlie keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.