Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

1 The stick insect is trying to camouflage itself under a blanket of gigantic bright green leaves and it is Prickly
Sharp and Spiky and it looks like a Dragon and there color
Can be Green Brown and Yellow when it moves it looks like it is frozen. Hidden beneath a coat of brown, crimson leaves. The stick insect is waiting patiently for the predator to vanish. 


2 When I was a kid I saw a stick insect when I pick 
It up I started to feel that the stick insect was scared when I pick it up it was frightened that I was going to eat him. When I pick it up it felt sharp and spiky and when it move it looked liked it was frozen. 

What do you like about 


It was easy to do writing 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.