Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Charlie Pallet Garden Design

Why I did this design

I made a pallet garden and it looks like a pallet but standing up. The plants that I had were broccoli, lettuce and strawberries. I had to put a net around it because the birds might take the strawberries I picked this design because it gets more water and sun. I like this design because it looks like my garden. My design looks like a v but upside and it gets more water because it is leaning down to the ground and because it is not hiding under the shade.


Equipment list

X2 pallets
X35 nails  
X1 net
X1 staple gun
X1 compost bag
X4 water bottle 
X97 little bark 
X10 strawberry
X10 lettuce
X10 broccoli

Reflections

My favourite part was my prototype I got to glue my Popsicle sticks .when I finished my prototype it looked cool. after that I got to glue my veggies to my prototype.
My plants were lettuce broccoli and straw berry's.

The part that I found challenging was that I had to glue all the stuff together and I had to make sure that it didn't break. When I was gluing the Popsicle sticks one kept on falling out, so I had to put more glue on the Popsicle sticks.


The part that I could have done better was to fix my prototype. When I glued on the Popsicle sticks there were lots of little strings of glue all over my prototype
   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.