Pages

Monday, September 9, 2019

First Draft - The Great Reading Adventure Assembly

I have written about my class assembly. I am at the editing stage so
you might see some mistakes. I am still working on it and will post
my published writing next week.

Charlie
Last Friday Te Tinana and Te Manga had our amazing assembly and the assembly started at 1.30. The story was about 
The great reading adventure
and we  had to sing the duffy Song.

When it started I felt nervous but excited.  In my group it was
Mason charlie lara. Mason 
Was a loin and I was a spaceman and lara was a netball player. I said
Saturn ring are made of billions of pieces of ice dust and 
rocks some of these parts are 
As small as a grain of salt while other
Are as big as a house. That's 
What I said. Where it was  
It was at paparore school. What
I heard people laughing at as. My Favourite  part
Was when  the superheroes

Came up on the stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.