Pages

Monday, August 5, 2019

The Amazing Water Facts

We are learning about Amazing Water Facts.

An elephant can smell water up to 5 kilometres away. The sun evaporates a trillion (1 000 000 000 000 tonnes of water each day.Water is the only substance on earth that can be found in three different forms solid liquid or gas.          

I was nervous to talk on the camera.  I had to say this is the amazing water facts. We had to tell our amazing water facts too.                                                       


3 comments:

  1. Awesome Charlie and Lara, I like your guys team work. Fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work you guys are awesome at this i would like to give you guys a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so good your better then me 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.